What is is?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
A guide to building your own money-making blogs
- How to install WordPress easily and how to optimize your blog for the search engines
- Showing you the best way to get set up quickly and easily with your own domain name
- Showing you ways you can generate huge amounts of traffic to your site for free
- Showing you how to turn your readers into customers by utilizing great content
- Showing you the right way to set up multiple income streams from your blog
- 8 different ways to drive massive amounts of traffic to your site for free!
- Showing you the pros and cons of Blogger.com vs self-hosted WordPress blogs
- Showing you the quickest way to uncover the biggest and best niche markets
- You donâ€™t have extra money to spend on making this workâ€¦
- The best ways to monetize your blogs using range of income streams
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Cash Blogging Tactics scores 72.11/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve read the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://cashbloggingtactics.com/index1.html, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product is $10.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: cashbloggingtactics.com you’ll also be taken through to cashbloggingtactics.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. This time though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)